Normally the little annoyances bug me for a minute or two, and then I move on to the next one. (And believe me, there's always a next one). But sometimes (generally in 28 day intervals...ahem) my brain and body are overtaken by the forces of the darkest evil, and the annoyances burble up inside of me, and I have NO CHOICE but to let them fly...
So, slap on your protective eye wear and rubber boots, Fan Club, because here comes a rant...
Things that annoyed
the living sh*t out of me in the last 24 hours:
1. Dogs who lick frosting off the corner of the birthday cake while you're still cutting it
2. When you've just made a margarita and realize you never bought limes
3. People who take the clean clothes out of the dryer but just leave them in the laundry basket without folding them.
4. People who say they're going to email and then don't.
5. Blaine over Duckie. Seriously... WHO WOULD EVER CHOOSE BLAINE OVER DUCKIE
(this is a long-time annoyance, obviously)
6. Neighbors' dogs who bark at the wind. and the clouds. and the sun.
7. $3 for a gallon of gas, again
8. Forgetting to bring my own bag to the grocery store
9. Paying $.10 for a bag at the grocery store
10. self checkout lanes
11. People who abandon their grocery carts in the parking lot
12. crows. because...CAW. CAW. CAW.
13. Only three seasons of The Great British Baking Show on Netflix
14. Sinus headaches
15. Crappy wi-fi
16. tight jeans
17. drivers who don't use their blinkers.
18. whiny kids (seriously, get a blog and complain about it there. Mom's sick of hearing it)
19. mosquito hawks that are suddenly evuuuuurwhere
20. socks with a hole in the toe...
I'll be back in a couple of days when my hormones have settled down and I no longer want to punch the world in the face. Until then, rainbow kisses and unicorn hugs for all.