Sunday, September 16, 2012

How does your muse roll?

Most of you know that a fat, furry hamster named Melvin spins the wheel of my brain. At times he's lazy, ornery, and completely unwilling to produce good ideas on command. But every now and then he's like a hairy little sprinter in pursuit of a gold medal. Seriously, no stopping this guy! It took me a long time to figure out what motivates Melvin to climb off his La-Z-Boy and get his fat arse running, (sadly, guacamole and beer weren't the answer) but I did--and it turns out it's a daily task: Blowing my hair dry.

It seems that the rotund rodent likes the white noise my Revlon Ionic Ceramic Pro Stylist provides. After ten minutes of upside-down, get-the-white-girl-afro-froed (it's a word) that fat little monkey is ready to write!!

So...what gets your muse rolling?