Wednesday, April 24, 2013

JOHN HUGHES...What's your favorite flick?

Unless you've been hanging out under a rock, you're well aware that I am obsessed appreciative of the exceptional film work of the late John Hughes. *tips 40oz. for the homies* From Sixteen Candles to Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Hughes mastered the teenage perspective through his unforgettable characters and unique (and sometimes cliche) story lines. It's my affection for this cinematic genius that leads me to today's blog post.

As a member of the YAValentines, I am responsible for completing a Cupid's Arrow challenge approximately every three months. (Cupid's Arrows are challenges professing our love for a certain thing, in a specific way, as suggested by blog followers). Since I'll be dodging my next arrow in June, I decided to peruse the list of submissions to see if anything jumped out at me. BAZINGA! Something jumped out at me all right, and while I can't get into details, I do need a little help from you in preparing for this ridiculously creative challenge.


I've created a poll using, in my opinion, the four most familiar/loved Hughes flicks. Please let me know which is your favorite. Come June you'll see how your input helped me with my Cupid's Arrow. 

POLLING IS NOW CLOSED!  Be sure to visit the Valentines' blog in June to see if I pulled off my creation or made a public mockery of myself.