Sunday, July 28, 2013

MOST INTENSE BOOK TRAILER EVER!!

It would probably be professional of me to tell you that my friend Eric Devine is not only one of the most genuine people I've had the pleasure of meeting, but that he's super talented and is one of a handful of authors I've read who can actually make you stop and feel something. But you guys know darn well that I'm not professional, AND, quite frankly, this amazing book trailer speaks for itself and the kind of author Eric is.

DARE ME is Eric's new novel. It will be available on October 8 from Running Press Teens, and unless you take pride in steering clear of all things awesome, you will buy this book.

And now, a peek at DARE ME...


'Dare Me' by Eric Devine - trailer from Patrick Willems on Vimeo.

Find out more about DARE ME on Goodreads or over at Eric's place.