Monday, March 3, 2014

#shortbussers

So, you think you're qualified to be on the SUMMER ON THE SHORT BUS street team, eh?

I'LL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT!

Before I can even consider you for membership, you have to answer the following questions:

1. Do you like to have fun?
2. If asked, will you kill without question?

If you answered 'yes' to both of these, CONGRATULATIONS!! You are now a #shortbusser


Here's how it's going to work:

-Every day we will shout out the praises of SUMMER ON THE SHORT BUS to a new theme. It is your job to figure out exactly how to incorporate that theme into your tweet. This is your chance to get creative!
(A hint for the next day's theme will be tweeted the night before)

-At the same time every day (my seekrit) I will check out the Twitter feed, and the first street team member whose tweet I come across will be entered into a drawing. A new street teamer will be added into the pot every day through March 31.

-On April 1, LAUNCH DAY!!!, I will randomly select one of the street teamers to win a HUGE SHORT BUS prize pack (prizes to include: a signed copy of SUMMER ON THE SHORT BUS, plus some other awesome swag I have yet to determine. But it will kick ass--I promise) I'll also have four runners up. These folks will win smaller, but still cool, prize packs. And, in the event the winner cannot fulfill his/her duties, these four will be expected to honor their answer to question #2.

If you think you can hang, please join me. 
This is going to be a lot of fun.

#shortbussers