Saturday, June 27, 2015

BADASS AUTHOR, TONYA KUPER


Tonya Kuper is the author of ANOMALY, a YA scifi, released 11/14 by Entangled Teen. She lives in Omaha, Nebraska with her two boys and husband. Tonya is a pop culture nerd, a Star Wars freak, and a big Sherlock fan.

Now, let's get to know this badass:


What is your favorite word? 
kerfuffle (it’s fun to say)
What is your least favorite word? 
necessary (I can never spell it)
What sound or noise do you love? 
my kids laughing
What sound or noise do you hate? 
anyone crying
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
music DJ   
What profession would you not like to do?
housekeeper
What is your favorite color Popsicle?
pink
Sprinklers or Slip N Slide?
sprinklers
Favorite John Hughes Movie?
Sixteen Candles
Last song you listened to?
Dead Inside by Muse
What book do you wish you would have written because it’s just that good?
Hunger Games
In one sentence or less, what does every aspiring-author need to know?
Working toward the goal of publication takes patience, practice, and perseverance.



Yup. BADASS. 

Now, here's a peek at ANOMALY which is included in the MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU prize pack: 
Click here for a full list of prize packs



Worst. Birthday. Ever.

My first boyfriend dumped me – happy birthday, Josie!- my dad is who knows where, I have some weird virus that makes me want to hurl, and now my ex is licking another girl’s tonsils. Oh, and I’m officially the same age as my brother was when he died. Yeah, today is about as fun-filled as the swamps of Dagobah. But then weird things start happening…
Like I make something materialize just by thinking about it.

When hot badass Reid Wentworth shows up on a motorcycle, everything changes. Like, everything. Who I am. My family. What really happened to my brother. Existence. I am Oculi, and I have the ability to change reality with my thoughts. Now Reid, in all his hotness, is charged with guiding and protecting me as I begin learning how to bend reality. And he’s the only thing standing between me and the secret organization that wants me dead…


 Stalk Tonya on her on her website, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter or Instagram and be sure to add her to your Goodreads list!

NOW, ENTER THE CONTEST!!

SORRY TO OUR INTERNATIONAL READERS, BUT THIS IS A U.S. ONLY GIVEAWAY

*Many thanks to James Lipton for letting me steal sharing his awesome interview questions*