Thursday, June 21, 2012

36 was a big year.

So...tomorrow's my birthday, (Relax, Frances. I'm not going to ask for any gifties, unless you happen to run across a disoriented Zac Efron who can't find his way home, COME TO MAMA, otherwise you're off the hook) And I am beyond grateful to declare that my 36th year was a good one. 

Besides landing an agent and selling my book, I wiggled out three of the little one's teeth, helped the nine year-old master fractions (who'd have thunk?!), and successfully managed my ever-growing television viewing schedule without missing an episode. (When you're talking the train wreck that is The Bachelor/Bachelorette that's saying a lot). I've also secured myself some of the best friends a girl could ask for, not to mention an awesome Fan Club who have been cheering me on all the while.


Thanks to all of you for your encouragement, support and generous love over the last year. Hopefully year 37 will be equally as wonderful.


Until next time, Cheers!