Sunday, May 26, 2013

SO MUCH TIME AND SO LITTLE TO SAY...

Erm...wait a second. Rewind. Let's try that again...

Ahem.


SO MUCH TO SAY AND SO LITTLE TIME!
(Much better.)

Lots going on, guys. LOTS going on.

Because I'm crunched for time, I'm going to do this in list form:

#1.  WE HAVE A RELEASE DATE! *pauses for applause* 
I am oh-so-excited to announce that SUMMER ON THE SHORT BUS will be 
released on...APRIL 1, 2014! (No joke)
(The awesomeness of this book debuting on April Fool's Day is not lost on me. 
The promotional action will be great fun, so be prepared!)




#2.  EDITS ARE UNDERWAY
Holy crap, guys, edits & deadlines are no joke! 
But, despite the additional stress and desire to drink 
myself into Charlie Sheen status, I'm super excited
to be at this point in the publication process. 
The deadline will limit my blogging during the month of June, however.
A little tide-me-over gift is included at the bottom of this post
in hopes to make you feel better until we meet again.



#3.  JOHN HUGHES POST
Yeah, I knew that'd get your attention.
Last month I asked you to vote for your favorite John Hughes
flick in preparation for a blog post I'd be doing over at The Valentines' site.
Make sure you check that out on June 14. I've been told my idea
didn't totally suck arse so...it could be fun.



#4.  MAUI
I'm going to Maui for a week.
This has no bearing on any of you, I just wanted to rub your noses in it.



And now, that warm, fuzzy little treat I promised you...

(Adorable pic courtesy National Geographic)

I figured his happy hairdo might remind you of me.

Until next time, Fan Club. 
Be well.