Monday, September 23, 2013

Gratuitous Cuteness in Lieu of Legitimate Creativity. Part Deux.

Here's the sad truth guys, I couldn't come up with a creative blog post because my brain is a bit oatmealy these days.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVES me some oats (longtime Fan Clubbers know this to be true) but between edits for SUMMER ON THE SHORT BUS (and THE HEIST, the book I hope to offer my pub next), and failing miserably at adding wordage to my current WiP (that may very well get me sued. I'm not lying), there's just no brain power left under all this freaking hair to come up with something catchy. Which is what leads me to this second installment of Gratuitous Cuteness in Lieu of Legitimate Creativity. (a.k.a. Bethany's got brain rot)

Hopefully these cute faces will keep you entertained until my brain returns to the blog building.













 Silly Efron.
How does he always manage to creep in there??