Monday, September 1, 2014

It's STILL Summer!

For most of the country, the arrival of September means cooler weather and turning leaves, but here in Southern California it just means that summer weather has finally arrived. Over the next 30-45 days, I have the pleasure of suffering through 90-100 degree temps. I know, I know, you've been dealing with that since June, well...sorry! I'm a little bit diva and I don't do hot weather!! (have you seen my hair?!)   Anyway, because summer has finally arrived in San Diego, I thought we'd celebrate with a HUGE summer reads book giveaway!!

Unless you've been living under a rock, or in Utah *snorts* (my friend Precy will think that's funny), you know that I'm all about contemporary books. With that in mind, I've stockpiled some of the hottest, freshest contemporary summer reads ever!  We've got road trips, chance encounters, life lessons, self-discovery and ALL the feels!

Here's what you can win:

A signed copy Jennifer Salvato Doktorski's, HOW MY SUMMER WENT UP IN FLAMES plus fun nail polish and other bookish swag,

Rebekah Crane's, ASPEN,



a signed copy of Adi Alsaid's LET'S GET LOST, 



Ken Baker's, HOW I GOT SKINNY, FAMOUS and FELL MADLY IN LOVE,


and, of course, my very own SUMMER ON THE SHORT BUS, signed, along with other Short Bus swag.




The contest runs the entire month of September and is limited to the United States.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!


give it to me photo:  tumblr_mad30lPykP1qegtrr.gif




a Rafflecopter giveaway