Sunday, August 28, 2011

BETTER THAN SLICED BREAD


Last week I was granted an AWESOMESAUCE award by the amazing, and soon to be best selling author, Anita Howard. I'll be honest and admit that my first thought upon notification was, bloody hell! There's a reason why people don't ask me to participate in dish towel chain letters, or pass me a loaf of soon-to-be Amish friendship bread. The reason is because I don't follow the rules. I never have. Rules infuriate me! (And the thought of eating a slice of bread that originated from 10 days of neglect on my counter is about as appetizing as anal warts. Just about.)

But because I love me some Anita, and because I happen to have some serious blog envy going on, I decided I would follow the rules, this ONE time, and play along.

So, it is with great pleasure I present the the AWESOMESAUCE award to the fabulous and witty Ms. Jessie Humphries. Besides the fact that the girl has titled her blog page with the best letter in the alphabet, "B", she's just damn funny and puts together some entertaining, well-written blog posts on a regular basis that all begin with the letter "B". (She first reeled me in with her "B is for BRINGIN IT" post on August 12. This post was inspired by the darling Mr. Ryan Gosling, which provided me a perfect opportunity to comment about my favorite blue-eyed honey, Mr. Bradley Cooper. I am to Bradley Cooper as Barack is to the word 'change'. I will incorporate it as often as possible.) So, congratulation's, Jessie. You are so worthy of the awesomesauce, I hope you bathe in it for days.

And now to the rules. *sigh* *groan*

1. I'm supposed to thank the person who bestowed me with this fabulous award.
THANK YOU, ANITA!!

2. Pay it forward to no more than one person a month.
NOT A PROBLEM. THE AWESOMENESS STOPS WITH JESSIE.

3. What is your favorite song currently playing on your iPod?
THE GLEE KIDS RENDITION OF, DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'

4. If we peek into your Internet history, what would we find?
LAST GOOGLE SEARCH: IS BRADLEY COOPER SINGLE?

5. And lastly, what is your all-time favorite movie that you watch over and over again?
DO YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK?

The second that music starts playing, my heart actually stops beating. It does not get any better than Jake Ryan in topsiders and when he says, "Yeah, you." Ahhh...I'm in Heaven.

That's all I have for today, my bloggerly buddies, but something exciting is in the works...

STAY TUNED!